Sunday, July 27, 2014

Introducing the One Rand Man

Wow, it's been a while since I posted on my blog...lol.

Anyway, I though I should share this since I saw the share to blogpost option on youtube :)

Not going to say much but if you haven't heard of the #OneRandMan this month (here in South Africa), have look at the videos below. Basically, he received his whole salary in R1 (Rand) coins to do an experiment to where all the money is going and be closer to it, also just spending the money as he would normally do. They've been posting episodes every week.
Episodes Posted below but go visit the channels and interviews on youtube as well. Quite interesting but also shocking and makes you think. You can follow him on twitter @OneRandMan

Introduction:



Episode 1: Payday



Episode 2: The Great Divide



Episode 3: Pay The Man



Episode 4: La Vida Loca

No comments:

Post a Comment