Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Print eco-friendly

Have you ever thought of saving some cash on that precious ink in that printer of yours. Well if you like living green, go eco-friendly on your printing.
I saw this about 2 years ago and even started using it on my Drawing Plots at work. But since I'm a business owner now, obviously I want to save where ever I can & I like living green too in the same time.

So check out Award Winning ecofont, your inksaving font & software where you can save up to 50% on ink & toner. Basically it's a font with tiny holes inside it not visible to the eye when you print but visible on ink saving.
To try it out you can download the free font and use it in your documents or to make it even easier get yourself the software.

So have a look at their video and visit www.ecofont.com for more info. Happy Printing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment